#RuwaisForum
Ryan

Submit your 2020 Ruwais Community Event Proposal

call-for-proposals.png

Dear Ruwais Community, 

Our Ruwais (City) Administration is busy scheduling events for 2020.

Kindly propose one big international event, and the best ideas will be delivered to them.

Your feedback is appreciated and highly valued. 

Guest Christmas and New year

Arrange for Christmas and New year carnivals with a Santa visit

Guest Aquathon

From the beach/swimming pool then cycle through to town centre.  Different levels depending on age.

Guest Big concert in down town

What about a big concert in down town ?

There are many possibilities, from pop to country or rock music.

Guest T T

A brand new grocery story would be nice, something that is clean and modern and that appeals towards the Westerners ...  Waitrose or Souq Planet or Spinneys or even just a Carrefour would be ideal - I do all my grocery shopping in Abu Dhabi now, would be nice if Ruwais had a more appealing and easily accessible grocery store other than Lulu, which entails walking through a mall and isn’t always up to par with their grocery selections. Thanks!

Guest Guest

carrefour would be a great thing to do so we do not have to travel to abu dhabi for some groceries 

Guest guest

Opening some restaurants where families can have lunch or dinner during weekends! shakspeare and di roma are not enough and If the renting prices were not that high I know lot of people who would like to start some food business to have more eating choices and not only fast unhealthy food restaurants 

Guest guest

Me and my husband really would love to attend latino dance classes but just the idea to drive 2 hours to abu dhabi seems impossible after a working week . Would be amazing if you could organize monthly courses 

Since the weather is good for  sports

why not have an olympics event in ruwais to see who is the fittest person in ruwais, at individual sports (team sports events are already too many)

Hi, I apologize for the confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to specific events or proposals from 2020 or any other specific year. My training data only goes up until September 2021, and I don't have real-time information or the ability to browse the internet. However, if you need assistance with general event proposal guidelines or have any other questions, feel free to ask.

The 2020 Ruwais Community Event Proposal appears well-structured, with a thoughtful approach to engaging residents. The variety of activities suggested, if executed effectively, could foster strong community bonds and memorable experiences for all attendees.

On 8/24/2023 at 12:52 AM, jessy78 said:

The 2020 Ruwais Community Event Proposal appears well-structured, with a thoughtful approach to engaging residents. The variety of activities suggested, if executed effectively, could foster strong community bonds and memorable experiences for all attendees.

The 2020 Ruwais Community Event Proposal seems to be well-organized and takes care to involve the locals.

Edited by jessy78

The proposed 2020 Ruwais Community Event displays a commendable structure, demonstrating a conscientious strategy for involving residents. Its diverse range of activities, if implemented proficiently, has the potential to cultivate robust community connections and create enduring memories for participants. Overall, it presents a promising opportunity to enhance community cohesion and enrich the local experience.

Edited by genis77