#RuwaisForum
RCF

Ruwais e-Permit Inquiries

I have been looking at the https://apply.ruwaispermit.ae/ website. I don't see the need for a dedicated permit system to be in place, if the lockdown ends in July. 

But i want to know the following :

• For emergency cases
  1. Why is a "manager approval" required ? How does the "manager" decide what is and what is not an emergency ?
  2. Can't the field just be renamed as "supporting documents" for the permit request 

c1.PNG.27952f741e6ec791f2c75b2b65b0b97c.PNG

• For general cases :
  1. Who can we follow-up with when permit request is rejected ? 02-6024006 does not have this information
  2. Why is a 14 days self-quarantine required if the Covid test result is negative ?

c1-d.PNG.7d5f890be784f6561c4f9e2ee0ff7dd2.PNG

Edited by RCF

Guest Brandon

I have applied several times for different permits, everytime it is rejected.

I had a dential emergency and I even submitted my appointment.

You ask for a work ID I don't work for adnoc and I'm not a teacher, I don't have a work ID, surly a emirates ID is OK! 

Guest Ian Semple

Why do we have to request a permit to enter and leave and have a covid certificate I have not seen my family since beginning of April which I think is ridiculous 

Abu Dhabi closed its borders for two weeks yet we can apply for a permit to enter and exit and no covid certificate required 

no doubt Ruwais will extend lockdown come July if so please think of families inside who have not seen fathers or husbands for months now this is not good 

Guest Mohd

Please open up the city, our mental health is deteriorating, we have families outside, the life is going back to normal every where else

On 6/18/2020 at 11:48 PM, Guest MBU said:

Can anyone tell me ! How to renew my tenancy contract ?

you can apply for it through you company's HR department,

or you can directly go to the Ruwais Admin Building and request it personally 

Guest JOe

On the permit, if it says 1 passenger is that the driver or an additional Passenger as implied?

45 minutes ago, Guest JOe said:

On the permit, if it says 1 passenger is that the driver or an additional Passenger as implied?

1. If it’s a personal vehicle, all passengers must be listed on the permit 

2. If it’s a taxi, the driver will not be included in the permit.

Guest Johann

Can anyone please tell me who I can contact to help me with changing my ID. I have uploaded on my profile but something went wrong with my ID file. And now I can't remove it to re-upload my ID.

15 minutes ago, Guest Johann said:

Can anyone please tell me who I can contact to help me with changing my ID. I have uploaded on my profile but something went wrong with my ID file. And now I can't remove it to re-upload my ID.

026024006 / 004 / 003

Guest Jeb

Ruwais ePermit site will not open to allow me to apply for a 48 hour permit. Is there a number I can call to obtain a permit?

I am currently in Malaysia and my family lives in Ruwais. I got my visit visa and I will travel to Dubai soon. I wanted to ask if visitors can apply for permit to enter Ruwais? Please advise me what should I do. I want to visit my family

Guest Michael

I have spouse one approved exit entry permit but can not access her account to print her permit because she created account with US phone number; the login does not allow to use anything other than UAE phone number; what can do must be in Ruwais tonight

1 hour ago, Guest Michael said:

I have spouse one approved exit entry permit but can not access her account to print her permit because she created account with US phone number; the login does not allow to use anything other than UAE phone number; what can do must be in Ruwais tonight

kindly contact the security office at 02-6024006

Hi Guys,

The Ruwais e-Permit system is an online platform that allows individuals and companies to apply for and obtain permits for various activities in the Ruwais Industrial Complex in the United Arab Emirates. To inquire about the status of your e-Permit application or for any other inquiries related to the Ruwais e-Permit system, you can contact the Ruwais e-Permit helpdesk through their website or email.

On 6/14/2020 at 5:54 AM, Guest Ian Semple said:

Why do we have to request a permit to enter and leave and have a covid certificate I have not seen my family since beginning of April which I think is ridiculous 

Abu Dhabi closed its borders for two weeks yet we can apply for a permit to enter and exit and no covid certificate required 

no doubt Ruwais will extend lockdown come July if so please think of families inside who have not seen fathers or husbands for months now this is not good 

The stringent permit and COVID certificate requirements seem frustrating, especially when family connections are at stake. While safety measures are essential, it's vital for authorities to strike a balance between safeguarding public health and ensuring emotional well-being. The situation in Abu Dhabi highlights a potential middle ground. freefirename