#RuwaisForum
Nivea

This place is a forest now.

You guys seriously need to do something.

You kept this place locked down and we are all trapped inside, and our surroundings are pretty unpleasant. The least you could manage is trimming the plants by the roads and mowing the grass. This place is infested with bugs and huge locusts.

I'm pretty sure if we haven't been infected by the pandemic as of now, sooner or later we'll be infected with some other sickness which is caused by bugs.

Dear @Nivea 

Kindly provide the location or area you are referring to.

Your feedback is always welcome and rest assured that actions will be taken (when you point us in the right direction).

Guest Ian semple

I think you seriously should start thinking of the children in the community who have not been of their apartments or villas now for months this has a serious mental affect on them 

once the city reopens whenever that is I would be surprised to see a mass exodus of people leaving Ruwais they have been made to feel like prisoners inside a forgotten world when they see the rest of the country relaxing the laws yet Ruwais still having restrictions in place 

open the parks open the swimming pools start doing stuff for the community or Ruwais will be a ghost town once it opens 

Guest Concerned parent

I aggree with Ian Emple.

Although Ruwais borders are closed you should open the parks , beach and free moving life within Ruwais. Our kids are starting to have anxiety and panic attacks. Being locked down in their own home for months on end is having a very bad mental effect on them. Abu Dhabi and Dubai residence have freedom to move around although the borders are still closed. We understand that Ruwais is of great importance to UAE but let us atleast be able to go fishing or access the beach whilest still maintaining social distancing. If this does not get better soon alot of people will be leaving for the sake and sanity of their families. I suggest you take this as urgent because people are tired and mentally exhausted from this prison life

Guest James

Yes this lockdown is getting to my never! 3 months is crazy!!! My kids is now having difficulties. At least we can move to beaches not like this.

Guest Guess Mimi

I think parks are open because I see people walking/jogging morning & afternoon while there are some kids playing too. 

While we acknowledge the importance of maintaining border restrictions in Ruwais, we urge authorities to consider reopening parks, beaches, and allowing more freedom of movement within the area. The prolonged lockdown has taken a toll on our children's mental health, leading to anxiety and panic attacks. It's challenging to see residents in Abu Dhabi and Dubai enjoying some degree of freedom while we remain confined.

We understand the critical role Ruwais plays in the UAE's overall well-being, but we implore you to grant us the opportunity to access outdoor spaces, such as beaches, while still adhering to social distancing guidelines. Fishing and outdoor activities can be essential for our well-being, and it's crucial to address the growing mental exhaustion and frustration that many families are experiencing.

We consider this matter urgent, as the current situation is having a detrimental impact on the mental health of our community. Without some relief and the ability to enjoy the outdoors, many residents may feel compelled to leave Ruwais for the sake of their family's sanity. We request that you prioritize this issue and consider easing restrictions to improve the quality of life for Ruwais residents.