#RuwaisForum
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Ruwais Shoppers Your Feedback is Needed !

Ruwais Shoppers Your Feedback is Needed !  

20 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Are you ready for all mall shops to open ?

• YES (I am already equipped with gloves and mask)
    • NO (I am ordering everything online now)

Ruwais Retail Management would like to find out the general opinion regarding all Ruwais Mall shops reopening.

Kindly vote in our survey. 

Feel free to leave a comment below if you want the Ruwais Retail Management to read it 😉

Guest Tara

We do have masks and gloves at home to go shopping at the grocery store ... however, I think much discussion needs to be done about the current situation - Lulu stores have been open, the grocery Lulu has people social distancing waiting in line, however, when we’re allowed to enter, everyone crowds at the shopping carts so the social distancing in line doesn’t make sense and then people all crowd in the first section of the store, once were allow to enter. Many people do not listen to the stickers on the floor that help with social distancing. Gloves only work when you’re constantly changing them. Once you touch something, you should change gloves. People are wearing the same gloves throughout shopping and touching their phones and wallets with gloves on. I think there should be hand sanitizer upon entry and at different spots along the store, since many people do not use gloves correctly, then the gloves are spreading the same amount of germs as bare hands.The mall should be cashless, credit cards only. The cashiers and baggers should be changing their gloves after every customer ... if we have positive cases in Ruwais and we are on lockdown inside Ruwais, I believe much discussion needs to be done on how to keep everyone safe. Thank you for letting us express our feeling and give feedback 🙂

Guest Nikko

We, all ruwais residents, need to follow the grouping schedule of ADNOC where there is Group A and B. So during Group A duty, only Group B can go outside for shopping groceries and take outs and Group A should stay in their houses  after work and only take deliveries. Frontliner grocery and rest employees should also divided into groups or, if not grouping is not possible, they should have an impenetrable PPEs and follow strict safety guidelines. For families, only the head of the house or one in every household should come for shopping, maybe quarantine passes should be made for this. 

Guest Doo

What's in the mall anyways... Not much choice 

Guest Bijit

Keep only veg n grocery market open in the ruwais mall.

we can still live without other shopping items.

please keep all other shops Closed till we feel the virus no more effective.

Guest Laurie

Please open all the shops. Access to cheers would be awesome. 

Guest Adnan
18 hours ago, Ryan said:

Ruwais Retail Management would like to find out the general opinion regarding all Ruwais Mall shops reopening.

Kindly vote in our survey. 

Feel free to leave a comment below if you want the Ruwais Retail Management to read it 😉

At first I believed a 100% lockdown is the only solution in order to save as many lives as we can, but then as I've read more on the issue I realized the long-term effects of a 100% lockdown for several more weeks can be catastrophic -- not every family is privileged enough to work from home or survive on savings. In addition, there will be lasting scars that can deepen socioeconomic inequalities. I believe we should focus on two things: slowly allowing non-vulnerable demographics to start working provided that they are tested with current health guidelines, and to keep the vulnerable at home and continue practicing social distancing. Leisure activities, such as going to parks and beaches, should be prohibited.

Guest Reb

Onky partially. Only need access for groceries, pharmacy, home supplies (like cookware), and eye glasses/contacts. Otherwise, I stay home thank you. 

Guest MIRHA

Please, i so oppose opening of other shops, we can wait till cases drops down, or at least Ruwais is clear of it.

But eventually it will need to be done, so the most effective and best option will be the home deliveries from the shops, even lulu should do it, all over the world grocery is being delivered through contactless delivery then why we in Ruwais are deprived of it!! we have to rely on so many other sites, it becomes so frustrating.

Similar thing should be done for other shops, in this way jobs will be granted and shops will not crash financially and buyers will have what they want!!

People have no sense of social distancing, they are so careless, irrespective of protective measures we all know it can still spread!!

please dont spread it further!! 

Thank you all for your feedback, support and patience. 

Ruwais mall will be opening at 9am!